The sizes of our rings correspond to the inside circumference of the band in centimetres.
|53||M 1/2||6 1/4|
|54||N 1/2||6 3/4|
|58||Q 1/2||8 1/4|
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily. Your ring should slide over the knuckle but not be too loose to slider around the finger.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- Measure the string in millimetres with a ruler.
Fingers expand and contract depending on the temperature. The evening is the best time of day to measure your finger, as this is when they are at their largest. Avoid measuring for a ring when you’re cold, as your fingers will be half a size smaller.
Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter, so you may need to go up a size.
The sizes of our bracelets correspond to their inside circumference in centimetres.
Measure where your wrist bone is:
- For a regular fit, we recommend choosing 1cm above your actual wrist circumference.
- For a loose fit, we recommend choosing 2cm above your actual wrist circumference.
Our Halos are earring jackets that are designed to be worn behind an earring stud. The stud pin slips through the halo centre hole.
Our Halos are designed to be compatible with most stud pins, however if your pin is too big, we are able to enlarge the hole.
For the best effect, we recommend using studs of the below sizes:
- For the Round, Eye and Blue Tit Halos: between .20 and .45 carats
- For the Star, Heart and Rat Tail Halos: between .20 and 1 carat
We are able to produce any other sizes as made to order.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org